"IESA Makeathon" an IESA initiative to enable the maker community in India drive technology innovation for the semiconductor and electronic systems industry in India. The intent is to select the top 30 teams across various verticals such as Smart Communications, Agri Tech, Water Management, Urban Traffic, Smart Cars / Vehicles, Robotics, Waste Management, Education, Surveillance / Security, Medical / Health, Smart Communications, Industry challenge. Makeathon would also foster active collaboration between industry and universities to further expand the available worldclass semiconductor talent pool in India.ELIGIBILITY
- ESDM* Start-ups / Entrepreneurs
- Developers and product designers
- Domain Experts & Makers - From IoT, Electronics and Semiconductor industry
- Students from recognised colleges, institutes & universities
- Freelancers and Hobbyists
- IP Registration
- Funding Access
- Industry Connects
- International Market Access
- Incubation / Accelerators
- Academia Connects
- Access to Govt. Funds
- Mentorship Programs
- Ideas / solutions presented to address specific business challenges will be thoroughly screened by a panel of jury member.
- The shortlisted ideas / solutions/ Start-ups of the candidates will be mentored by Industrial & other domain experts to get ready to hack your solution.
- Top 30 team shall be showcasing their prototype
MediaTek Helio P60 SoC brings NeuroPilot (Edge-AI) Platform which is fully compliant to Android NN API. Develop Artificial Intelligence Mobile application using our NeuroPilot platform and win a chance to co-op with us and our customers.
Creating efficient devices helping ease communications and utilizing resources optimally and enabling environmental benefits
Equipment / devices bringing productive, qualitative and value enhancing changes in India’s primary sector – Agriculture
Producing state-of-the-art devices for requirements of water cleaning, purification, distribution and management.
Intelligent devices that help with fleet management and connecting cars over a grid while enabling other modes of transport to integrate and ease Urban Traffic
Making cars and vehicles on the roads, Smarter, Efficient and Reliable. Solving a major problem of accidents and road blocks.
Creating a new help for Humans in various areas, like Home Automation, Industrial Automation and for all such areas where Human life is being risked.
Smart solutions like segregation, disposal and improved transport for all kinds of waste. A grave issue the whole world faces.
Create smart learning devices that help improve education practices and transform education to a next level.
Enabling creation of devices that help monitor, record suspicious activities and report them in various ways over the internet and off hook.
Devices that could help with reporting and managing medical and health issues at a faster and a better manner.
Automation, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), robotics, cloud computing and more. Technology is advancing at warp speed. The best first step to incorporating useful technologies to help your organization improve efficiencies is to create or buy IP's.
Electronic Components Partner
Master your bill of materials to win through Mouser Forte tool
The Gain Global Accelerator
Sagitaur Ventures India
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India
SR Innovation Exchange
Asia and Global Service, Mouser Electronics
India Electronics & Semiconductor Association
India Electronics & Semiconductor Association
India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) is the premier trade body committed to the development of a vibrant Indian Electronics System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) ecosystem and evangelizing the dream of establishing “Brand India” that is recognized worldwide as a go-to destination for electronic products. Our vision is to bring the Indian industry, government and academia on a common platform and jointly work towards developing and promoting Made-in-India products for the global markets As a trade body, we share with our members – domestic and multinational companies – a common goal of improving their global positioning and, in the process, creating more avenues for business expansion on a global scale. As a knowledge partner, IESA shares a common vision with the Indian Government of building Brand India and putting the Indian ESDM industry on the global radar. IESA has created various platforms to promote collaboration within the ESDM fraternity: Vision Summit, a flagship annual international business conference; DEFTRONICS, an international conference dedicated to promote the Indian Aerospace, Defence & Internal Security domains; Technovation Awards, that recognize individuals and companies for their seminal contributions to the ESDM industry; and the IoT Conference & Awards, aimed at catapulting India as a global leader in the IoT domain, among others. For more information, visit www.iesaonline.org
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Design and Development Engineers
- Developer Community
- IoT Start-ups
- Field Applications Engineers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Technology Experts
- If you are a developer, then this is your opportunity to make an impression and be recognised by India's Leading industry body and its 300 members.
- Entrepreneurs & Aspiring Entrepreneurs partner with IESA & other semiconductor Industry leaders to take your idea to a market ready product. (Skip Semiconductor)
- If you are a Maker or domain expert, then this is your moment to showcase your ideas and get recognised.
- If you are a student, then this is an excellent platform to showcase your knowledge and skills amongst industry leaders across the country.