"IESA Makeathon" an IESA initiative to enable the maker community in India drive technology innovation for the semiconductor and electronic systems industry in India. The intent is to select the top 30 teams across various verticals such as Smart Communications, Agri Tech, Water Management, Urban Traffic, Smart Cars / Vehicles, Robotics, Waste Management, Education, Surveillance / Security, Medical / Health, Smart Communications, Industry challenge. Makeathon would also foster active collaboration between industry and universities to further expand the available worldclass semiconductor talent pool in India.
Golden ticket winners
Team Techno Head
Team Multiple Crop Cutter
Security Over Flow
Kasukabe Defence Force
Kudos Tech Team
Python Nerd Squad
Registration and coffee will be from 08.30 a.m. onwards and will be followed by:
- Welcome note and introduction to IESA Nationwide Makeathon 2018 by Anil Kumar Muniswamy, Chairman IESA
- Keynote by Anku Jain,Managing Director, MediaTek India
- Keynote by N.K Mohapatra , CEO ESSCI
- Demo and Speech by Makeathon Golden Ticket Winners
- Networking Lunch & Visit to Exhibition
- Chief Guest Speech – Suresh Prabhu, H’ble Minister of Commerce and Industry (*TBC)
- Announcement of Grand Finale Winner & Awards
Grand Finale Jury
Senior Director, Operations and Strategic Relations Intel India
The Gain Global Accelerator
Sagitaur Ventures India
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India
Asia and Global Service, Mouser Electronics
SR Innovation Exchange
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- ESDM* Start-ups / Entrepreneurs
- Developers and product designers
- Domain Experts & Makers - From IoT, Electronics and Semiconductor industry
- Students from recognized colleges, institutes & universities
- Freelancers, Hobbyists & Enthusiasts
HOW IT WORKS
- Ideas / solutions presented to address specific business challenges will be thoroughly screened by a panel of jury member.
- The shortlisted ideas / solutions/ Start-ups of the candidates will be mentored by Industrial & other domain experts to get ready to hack your solution.
- Top 30 team shall be showcasing their prototype
- If you are a developer, then this is your opportunity to make an impression and be recognised by India's Leading industry body and its 300 members.
- Entrepreneurs & Aspiring Entrepreneurs partner with IESA & other semiconductor Industry leaders to take your idea to a market ready product. (Skip Semiconductor)
- If you are a Maker or domain expert, then this is your moment to showcase your ideas and get recognised.
- If you are a student, then this is an excellent platform to showcase your knowledge and skills amongst industry leaders across the country.
MediaTek Helio P60 SoC brings NeuroPilot (Edge-AI) Platform which is fully compliant to Android NN API. Develop Artificial Intelligence Mobile application using our NeuroPilot platform and win a chance to co-op with us and our customers.
Creating efficient devices helping ease communications and utilizing resources optimally and enabling environmental benefits
Equipment / devices bringing productive, qualitative and value enhancing changes in India’s primary sector – Agriculture
Producing state-of-the-art devices for requirements of water cleaning, purification, distribution and management.
Intelligent devices that help with fleet management and connecting cars over a grid while enabling other modes of transport to integrate and ease Urban Traffic
Making cars and vehicles on the roads, Smarter, Efficient and Reliable. Solving a major problem of accidents and road blocks.
Creating a new help for Humans in various areas, like Home Automation, Industrial Automation and for all such areas where Human life is being risked.
Smart solutions like segregation, disposal and improved transport for all kinds of waste. A grave issue the whole world faces.
Create smart learning devices that help improve education practices and transform education to a next level.
Enabling creation of devices that help monitor, record suspicious activities and report them in various ways over the internet and off hook.
Devices that could help with reporting and managing medical and health issues at a faster and a better manner.
Automation, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), robotics, cloud computing and more. Technology is advancing at warp speed. The best first step to incorporating useful technologies to help your organization improve efficiencies is to create or buy IP's.
Electronic Components Partner
Master your bill of materials to win through Mouser Forte tool
India Electronics & Semiconductor Association
India Electronics & Semiconductor Association